Data Protection Policy
- Information on the collection of personal data
(1) Below, we want to inform you about how we collect personal data when visitors use our website. Personal data are all data that are personally relatable to you, e.g. your name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The controller pursuant to Art. 4(7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
IP Verpackungen GmbH
Phone: +49 2464 99130-0
(3) Our data protection officer
Phone: +49 (0)241 607960
(4) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you transmit (your e-mail address, your name and, where applicable, your phone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We will erase the data that accrues in this connection once it no longer becomes necessary for them to be stored, or we will restrict their processing in the event of any legal obligations existing requiring that the data be preserved.
- Your rights
(1) You have the following rights in respect of the personal data concerning you that we collect:
- Right of access to your data,
- Right to rectification or to erasure,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection if you have a grievance concerning the processing of your personal data.
- Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When you visit our website purely as a source of information, i.e. if you do not register with us or otherwise transmit any information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. When you decide to view our website, we collect the following data, which are required for technical reasons in order to display our website and ensure it is stable and secure (legal basis: point f Article 6(1) (GDPR):
- IP address (anonymised)
- Date and time of the request
- Time difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific site/page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- The data volume transmitted
- Website from which the request came
- Operating system and its user interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies will be stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you use, and which enable certain information to flow to the location which places the cookie (in this case us). Cookies are not capable of running programs or transmitting viruses onto your computer. They serve to make our website offer more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the types of cookie listed below. Their nature and function are equally described below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This group of cookies especially includes session cookies. These store a so-called session ID through which various requests from your browser can be assigned to a common session. They enable your computer to be recognised on your return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log off or when you close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a pre-defined period of time, which can vary depending on the cookie. You can delete these cookies at any time by going to the security settings for your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings to your personal preferences and e.g. refuse third-party cookies or all cookies. We would point out, however, that doing so may mean you will be unable to use all of the functions on our website.
- Other functions and offers on our website
(1) In addition to our website being used purely as a source of information, we offer a variety of services that may be of interest to you. To make use of these, you typically will need to provide additional personal data which we use to provide the service in question and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) When you contact the service provider by e-mail or via the contact form, your e-mail address, name and, if furnished, your phone number will be stored by us in order to answer your questions.
- Right to object or withdraw consent to the processing of your data
(1) If you have previously consented to your data being processed, you may withdraw such consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data once you have notified us of such withdrawal.
(2) To the extent that our processing of your personal data is based on the weighing of interests, you have the right to object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is especially not required in order to fulfil a contract with you, which is demonstrated by us in the description of the functions below.
If your objection is justified, we will review the situation and either cease or amend the processing of your data or furnish you with our compelling legitimate grounds for continuing to process the data.